Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blogtober 16, 2011 - "Bottoms Up"

Today we FINALLY replaced the last 4 cages bottoms. If you don't remember, I had to replace a bottom due to the wire being broken in the cage. I decided to do the rest of the stacker since I already had to repair one cage, and I decided to just replace them so that wont happen.

Here are the final results!! Nothing was broken, I just wanted it replaced for prevention purposes.



Braden, Do You Remember, and Marshmallow checking out their new digs. So funny how curious they get when there's something new in their cages!! The fourth one was Espresso's cage, but she wasn't sniffing. Snob.... lol


Here are some cute pictures of Holly eating her foot


Om nom nom

Just a pre warning, if I ever don't have something to post here for Blogtober, I will be updating my other blog. I will say something here, but if you couldn't care less about nail polish, then there's no point in checking out that blog. Just to let you guys know that I am making a blog post every day, there are just times when I don't have anything rabbit related to post about.

Ok, see you guys tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment