Monday, October 24, 2011

Blogtober 24, 2011 - "Day of preperation

As the days before we leave for Convention dwindles down to 2, I realize I really need to hustle. I have school tomorrow, so I will only have a few hours to double check things over before it becomes dark, and pack. Wednesday is going to be uber hectic, so the less I have to do, the better.

First thing is first:


Prepare the food.


50 scoops, half an hour, and 3 bags later:


Next thing was the tattooing, and clipping of toe nails. Just like I don't like to clip at shows, I will not tattoo my own rabbits at shows. Convention is no different. There is no telling what will go on during, and I may not have time to do it.

I did some how manage to tattoo myself.. 2 dots, and they'll be there for a while! It hurt. I now know how they feel, and it is so different when you're not expecting it.

I also got the carriers cleaned, and ready, the show box is all ready with everything stocked.

I don't know what else to type... so toodles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment