Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blogtober 8, 2011 - "Why I'm not a people person"



Ok, so here is the diagram of the show room. I was coming off the the stage where the raffle tables were. Now, in the top left judging table there were Dutch breeders standing, listening to their rabbits being judged. I squeeze through with a friend, and one of the breeders says something along the lines of “I don’t know why people have to walk in front of us”. >_< Seriously? I mean, 1. It’s not my fault YOU chose to stand so far away form the judging table, and 2. It’s not my fault no matter which way I take I’m going in front of anyone! Oh my gosh I have no other way to go to get to where we were sitting. How rude was that? I turned around and gave her a nasty look. She didn’t see me, but oh do I wish she did! Tell me, how am I supposed to make it back to my seat? The area that people camped out at was heavily packed, and I would have to push people aside to get out. I mean, come on! Talk about rude...

Any who, here are some pictures from the show:


 The bunnies I brought ^



 I grew!!!


 Ziva, Lilac


 A Smoke Pearl Martin and a Sable Martin. Pretty!!!!


 My friend's bunneh


 Emma, AKA "Ms. Angry Pants"


 Such a cute face!


My friend's Himalayan


 Mini Lops!



2 Shots of Espresso please!


 "Friend!"



My friend's rabbit being a princess.



3 comments:

  1. Awe! Loved the pictures...sorry there were rude people there. Some folks don't realize what they say hurts others.

    How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did ok. Only Emma was in good enough condition to compete. She took BOSG, BOSG, and BOG. My new doe took BOS with a leg. Scattered wins, nothing too eventful.

    ReplyDelete