Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogtober 10, 2011 - "What goes to a show"

Quick blog post today, I had a lot of work for school, so not much time to blog. This what our trunk looks like when we go to a show:

What's in here:
- Show table
- 3 chairs (for each person going)
- Show cart (orange)
- Carriers, with rabbits in them (of course)
- I also always bring my ipods, laptop, pedigree book, camera, wallet, and snacks
- You already know what's in my show box

That's what it looks like on a typical show day. We wake up at 4, leave around 5-5:30, and head out to Bartow!

I also want to say that I will be posting a blog while I am on my way to convention. Blog on the go! I'll update the "rest of today's blogtobers" for this post, and the last one, tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. My first show is coming up this weekend. Now I know what to pack, yay!... and how early I should get up:-( (3 hour drive)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan it that I'm there at least an hour before the show starts. So, however long it takes you to get ready + the drive + how early before the show starts you want to get there.

    ReplyDelete