Monday, October 17, 2011

Blogtober 17, 2011 - "What to pack"

Here is a pretty detailed list of what I want to pack for convention. Oy. Here we go!

Bathroom stuff
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Shampoo
Conditioner
Body Wash
Shower Puff
Hair Spray
Dry Shampoo
Face stuff - wash, cleanser, spot treatment, blackhead remover, lotion
Deoderant
Nail Polish - Lots....
Remover
Makeup stuff - Pretty much all of it, I don't have a lot
Q-tips
Cotton Balls

Clothes
Several shirts - I need options
All of my undergarments - ...... I need options
Jeans/shorts
Comfy big shirts to sleep in - maybe 3 or 4
Comfy shorts (2) and Pjs (2)
Jackets - Whatever is warmest
Shoes - Pretty shoes, flips flops (I wear flip flops in 30 degree weather), and sneakers
Maybe necklaces - probably not
Halloween earrings - 2 pairs!!!
Socks - Like 8 or so pairs, or whatever I can match up
Misc. Stuff
Blanket
Pillow
Lighter for the candles
Baggies
Pills - Over the counter and perscription
Snacks
Camera + camera stuff
Phone charging stuff
ipod charging stuff
Purses - like 3 of them

I know I'm missing stuff....  It seems like so much though!!!




2 comments:

  1. What about a scarf? I love scarfs. haha

    And that list doesn't even cover the bunny stuff. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already know I forgot stuff. I was planning on the bunny stuff today.

    ReplyDelete