Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blogtober 22, 2011 - "Convention Thoughts"

As convention draws near, so does my nerves. I am so afraid I'm going to forget something!!! I bought oats and sunflower seeds for the rabbits today. I hope it helps, idk if it's too late or not. We also got the topper for the truck, so they will all be safe. I have been eyeing everyone's coat, and so far no one has started molting. Of course, that can change any minute.

I am just so excited! I want Wednesday to hurry up and get here. I have 3 movies that I am going to put on my ipod; Red Riding Hood, Nightmare Before Christmas, and the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Those are the movies I have digital copies of, and I can charge my ipod in the car, but not my computer. Tuesday is going to be a busy, busy day, and Wednesday is just going to be hectic. I want to wake up early early so I fall asleep at night. Night driving is the worse. It was horrible last year. It typically gets dark around 7:30 or 8 here, but on the way home it was dark at 5! Talk about playing mind games.

So, I will leave you for tonight... I update my nail blog, if you care. Link up top, "adore-a-polish".

Goodnight, and toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment