Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blogtober 4, 2011 - "My show box contains..."

I walked outside with my camera thinking "what am I going to blog about today? I have no idea!" Then I thought, "why not show people what I keep in my show box(s). I think that's pretty interesting.

First up is my show table, and actual box.

I only use the box on certain occasions, like an expo or convention.

This is the important stuff that I keep in there. Ignore the lens cap, I didn't want to loose it, lol.

My tattoo supplies. I normally have an electric tattooer, but it's sadly in Gainesville. I have a small pen tattooer, Q tips for blotting the ink on, my tattoo towel for cleaning the ink, and my actual ink is in the plastic bag.


In side are randon stuff, a ton of ketchup at the bottom, pens/pencils, a first aide kit, my sign that goes on the other side of the table, and other things that made their way in there.


 I use this personal trimmer to cut knots close to the skin, which I have only had to use once. Comes in handy around the tail area, and feet.


My grooming supplies! Creepy "rabbit" scissors, I like these because of the very dull tip, which is rounded off and then covered with plastic. My clippers, and the clippers I use to clip teeth, one of my brushes (the other is in my room, in my pen/pencil cup for some reason), lint roller, ruler, and my favorite brush is the red one on the left.


Business cards, blah. Boring.


My inhaler, I am allergic to rabbits, tissues, and hand sanitizer. Again, boring.


I marked my ruler with a big mark of the cut off at 3 inches, that's the max ear length for Jersey Woolies, and them a smaller one that's hard to see at 2 1/2 which is the ideal length.


An overview of everything in the box. I usually organize it before a show, but for now, it's a mess.


That's what I keep in my show boxes!!! Of course I bring more stuff with me, I need entertainment, but this is all of the rabbit related stuff I like to keep with me, and at easy reach when I am home.

No surprise:
No babies! Grrrr



See you tomorrow!


 
Rest of today's Blogtobers:

3 comments:

  1. This is so helpful for a rabbit show newbie like me. I always wondered what people keep in those boxes. Great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. I might also add that some sort of syptic powder it good to have on hand: http://www.bamboopet.com/products/detail/dog/1/4/810042

    I don't have it in my box because I clip nails at home. Corn starch also works well to stop the bleeding if you cut the quick. Accidents happen, and it's better to be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'll add that to the list. I'm nervous about clipping nails - haven't had to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete