Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogtober 1, 2011


Today is the first day of Blogtober!!!!


What a wonderful day it is! I walked outside and it's chilly!! It's actually colder outside, than inside! Talk about a perfect beginning of October! I think it will be jacket season soon ;-)
I took advantage, and took a few pictures of 2 of the rabbits who weren't molting:




Emma was actually cooperating, and only got testy towards the end of the shoot. I took a video of Ms. Diva's 'tude. Here's the link to it: http://youtu.be/l7emalLqwIM

She's like that all the time!!! It's not just when we're throwing toilet paper rolls at her, I can just be getting an old one out of her cage, feeding her, petting her, she just wants to box me! She doesn't bite though, just grunts and boxes. Silly rabbit, she's been like that since I got her at 2 months old. Such a stressful life.

PP's Irish Lass is due soon. Like, within days we will have babies. Hopefully they'll be live babies. She's had 2 litters of stretched babies, and out of those 2 litters only one was a normal baby, but it was a DOA. I bred her to a different buck, PP's Do You Remember, so hopefully she has live babies. She would get so depressed after she lost her babies, so I hope, for her sake, that they make it.

No nesting yet, but she's thinking about it!

Duece finally has a head it! He's going to have a head like his daddy's. He's showing a lot of promise, only time will tell at how good he will do on the show table.
Did I mention how much I love this camera?


3 comments:

  1. The pictures look Great! I know you're loving your new camera.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Emma! Deuce has such adorable ears. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable ears? Asia, you're so silly.

    I better watch out, you may snatch Emma to be you're personal cuddle buddy.

    ReplyDelete