Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blogtober 23, 2011 - "Cage Decorations"

I made my cage decorations for convention. The rules are that they have to be made of plastic or paper. Foam is plastic, right? Haha. We'll have to wait and see. I made some for each of the rabbits I entered. I used this foam cutout wreath thing from work. I'll show you what it's supposed to look like when the whole thing is actually done, but I only used the rabbit parts of this decoration thing. I know, so wonderful at explaining things!


I tried to decorate each differently, but I ran into a few problems with the feet and hands, as you can see.


I used my old business cards to write the names on it.


They will be attached to the cage using zip ties. I really like how they turned out. I have one rabbit decoration left, and the only rabbit that's allowed to not go is Espresso. Tea Cup would be her replacement, and she's the only replacement I have.

Till tomorrow, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment