Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogtober 2, 2011 - "Molt-tastic!"

Sadly, no babies. The suspense is seriously driving my crazy! I really want to know if she'll pas them alright. I also changed the layout yesterday. I am a huge supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness, so the first half of the month of October will be dedicated to the cause in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Want to see my GC herd buck?
.
.
Wanna?
.
.
.
.
.
Huh? You wanna?
.
.
.
.
.
.

TA-DA!!!

Isn't he gorgeous??


I thought he was getting out of his molt, but he decided that he looks smexier in a molt, so he lost his head >_< He's a no go for convention. Mr. Molty is his new nickname. Braden, why oh why!! Looks like it's up to Emma to bring home the bacon this show season. That is, if she doesn't get DQ'd for biting the judge.. She's a feisty one, alright.

Rest of today's Blogtobers:
4 Kings Rabbitry - "We're Growing"
ShayD Fields Rabbitry - "Tu Growing Up"
Bella's Rabbitry - "Woolys are back!!! And other news."
The Thicket Rabbity - "Herd Evaluation"
Northern Breeze Rabbitry - "Graphics!"

No comments:

Post a Comment