Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogtober 14, 2011 - "Ramble Ramble"

I've been thinking about which rabbits to breed after convention. The rabbits I breed will partly choose the direction my rabbitry may go in. I wanted to focus on Agoutis, but with the way things are working out, it's kind of hard. Tans are something that I have gotten into by chance. I started out with a Black Silver Marten, never bred her, but she was the beginning of my Jersey Wooly herd, none the less. Tea Cup was a surprised. I bred my REW buck to a Chocolate doe, and 2 REW, and 2 Black Otters popped out. Shocker!

I was thinking about breeding that REW buck to my new Sable Marten doe. I would expect tans, of course, but which kinds are a mystery! I want to be surprised with them. I also want to try Iris again. Hopefully she can have some healthy alive, none stretched babies.

I feel like I'm rambling, and this doesn't make any sense.... Hmmmm. The background will change to a Halloween one on Sunday!!!! Yay!!!!

Ok, toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment