Friday, September 30, 2011

New Camera!!!

I know, about time right? Yesterday I got my camera, an Olypmus E-PM1 in pink. Yes, pink. It's a Micro Four Thirds camera, so it's basically a DSLR minus the mirror. It's small, pink, and takes pretty pictures. Exactly what I want ♥ Here are some pictures that I took with it:

Pop Art
Soft Focus


Grainy Film


Pin Hole


Diorama


Dramatic Tone

Those are the different art filters in the camera. I love Dramatic Tone and Pop Art!

In the next photo I was playing around with the Blur Background feature:
I really like this feature!!
Here are some more pictures I took with it:






















Now, for pictures of the actual camera:




It's so pink!!!! I love it, the fast action on it, is really nice! It really comes in handy with the rabbits. Now, off to update my website with a few new rabbit pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment