Thursday, September 8, 2011

Swimy Puppy

My dog hates water. Idk why, she's been like that since we got her. She hates the pool, hates baths, and hates puddles. No joke, she will make it her mission to go around them, or jump over them. This dog hates water.






Or so I thought..................





After class, Spencer and I decide we wanted to go out to Emerson Point Preserve with her again. This time it wasn't raining, so I thought we'd actually walk around with her. There was also practically no one there, and the breeze was perfect! After we eat, I took her down to the water, and oh my goodness she went in the water!

I called for Spencer, and when he came, she not only went back in the water, she swam in it!



It was so much fun to watch her. She didn't want to leave!! Here are some pictures of her and Spencer in various parts of the preserve:













And, now for the end of our adventure for the day:




So sleepy!!!
Alright, that should be all I have for today. Have a fun afternoon =)


No comments:

Post a Comment