Monday, September 12, 2011

Problem = fixed

Before you read on, I would like to ask you to read this post first: Click Me! It'll explain what I'm talking about in this blog post.






Ok, now that you've read it, here's an update!

We decided to take the whole bottom part of that cage out, and replace it with new wire. We will also be replacing the other 2 cages in the stacker as well as time goes on.

Here are some pictures, since explaining it wont do any good.

Ugh. I feel so bad for her.

Now you see why I grabbed her as soon as I saw it! That's bad.

All new wire. So nice now. That hole in the corner was fixed, which you will see in a second.


You can see where the bottom of the case was connected to the wire. It rotted off all of strips.. Spencer broke them off since they were coming off anyways. I don't know why it was so bad! As you can see by the first picture the only pile she had was a little one I missed. She never had a pile ever, that's just where she pees. I guess years of excess pee? I don't know, this rabbit must have acid pee or something.

Now here is Holly resting inside while we were fixing things:


She had so much fun being on the couch for a few hours lol. I felt horrible, so I tried to make it up. She was enjoying the toilet paper roll I gave her too. She even ate her dinner on the couch. Spoiled bunny.

Her neighbors cage had no issues, Spencer checked before we decided to just do the whole thing. The other cages are fine, I would just feel more comfortable is I replaced the whole thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment