Friday, September 2, 2011

Website has a new look!

This is only a temporary one. Once Weebly updates with their new ones, I may choose one of those. I have me eye on one of them. For now, it looks like this:

I love it!!!!
I edited the colors, and it has a nice calming purple look to it. The rabbit in the picture if Coconut, who is living in Gainesville, Fl with her sister, Pistachio. She part of was my first ever litter, and one of the biggest headaches with an entire litter full of Sable Chinchilla's. >_<



Oddly, this template has been giving me issues:
Notice lack of navigation, and oddly placed header.


Oh well, it looks fine now. The original template was giving me issues, as well, on my friend's website when I was working on her's. As long as it works when it's published, doesn't bother me! I just have to use Safari to work with the navigation menu.

Now, it's off to clean rabbit cages!

No comments:

Post a Comment