Sunday, September 4, 2011

September Breedings


I told Iris at the last show "if you molt, you're getting bred". Well, she's molting lol. I said this because if she molts at this point, I can't take her to Convention. So, she got bred tonight. I bred her to Do You Remember (tort):


 The thing with Iris, she may not be ready to breed, but if I can get her to breed anyway, she'll begin to lift for him. I thought the poor guy was going to fall off when he was done. I hate that, I always feel like I have to catch the buck.

Sadly, I'll be getting more blacks! That ok, I suppose. I hope I get a live litter from her, that's all I'm really asking. She's been having problems giving birth, resulting in 3 DOA's, two being fetal giants, or stretched kits. I bred her to a different buck to hopefully correct this issue. I suppose we will see in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment