Monday, September 5, 2011

Picture Pretties

I like taking pictures around 4-6 o'clock. It's much cooler, and the sun is low enough that it doesn't shine right on the rabbits. I makes them more comfortable, and it relieves stress on me, lol.

I tried to take some pictures earlier, but it didn't work out so well.

Tea Cup was digging in her Pepsi box, and she would peak her head out when I would call her. Silly rabbit.




I've been having issues getting Night to pose, she hates under head being touched. So this is the best picture I could get of her. Silly rabbit, but she is such a good mom.


Here are some more pictures from today:


 Irish Lass:

All the rabbits decided to clean themselves up today. Iris just had the best picture taken of her.


Yo-Yo-Ma:
Stinker didn't want to pose


Emma:
Surprisingly, she didn't want to bite me today!

I walked inside, and there was Olivia sitting on the window sill.

Take care.... Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment