Monday, January 9, 2012

What a week

So, this year hasn't been treating me too well yet. Time to move past everything bad, and focus on the good. What's been going well, you may ask. Well, my dear friend, I will tell you!!

The new blogging circle I created, the Hoppin' Circle is doing well! Many many bloggers have joined. We even have a domain name! Check it out. It's in the baby stages, but it's getting there.






I also stared a new blog, It's called the Hoppin' Blog. It's going to be centered around the Hoppin' Circle, and it's bloggers. We plan to have guest posts, featured blogs, interviews, and updates to the website. Feel free to follow it. I promise, you wont be disappointed.




I also have 2 very sweet rabbits still in the next box. Ashelia is the sweetest, she always comes up to me, and I am falling in bunny love with her.


FP's Yuffiy, Ashelia (Ashe), and Penelo. RIP Penelo.

1 comment:

  1. The Hoppin' Circle is such a great idea! Looks like it's coming along nicely. Glad to see that Ashe & Yuffie are doing well...such cute little lovebugs:)

    ReplyDelete