Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Enteritis - Day 2



She's much more active and alert today.  I added KMR 2nd Day kitten forumla to her diet, and removed her from her siblings. She will get no pellets until she gets to a more stable weight. I have also started to feed her yogurt, and I mix Bene-co powder in her yogurt by the directions.



She loves the formula! She takes it with absolutely no problems.


I've put her on a schedule, and since I will be working tomorrow, I have to get up early (like 5:30) to take care of her. Also, my hubby will have to take care of her tomorrow.

The whiffle ball that's in there, I bought a bunch for a few rabbits, and put one in the babies cage. She licks it, so I gave it to her. I don't know why she licks it, but she does.


Penelo: 7.8 oz
Ashelia: 13 oz
Chocobo: 11.5 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment