Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This is sort of old

I made this a while ago, but I kind of feel weird posting certain stuff on the "official" blog. Plus there are lots of times when I want to upload a blog on the go, but I can't because I can't edit weebly through my phone. They really need to change that, like for realz.

Ok.. so I guess this blog will have other things in it, like about my other animals, and some other things about rabbits that I don't feel comfortable putting on my website. I guess I try really hard to keep it professional, so I try to keep the posts there.... what's the word...... professional, I guess. Idk, it's hard to explain. Oh well, I guess you'll be able to tell the difference within a few posts. Also, I don't like the way the weebly blogs look. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment