Thursday, August 18, 2011

I forgot to put a title! Now I can't think of one.

Convention is coming around soon, and it's time to think of a shopping list. Supplies is uber cheep, and I want a lot. Thinks are just so cheep! I was so shocked last year, I wasn't expecting that. So far this is what I plan on getting:
  • Name plate the size of business cards, enough to name all my rabbits, and hopefully more to make up for future cages.
  • Nestboxes. I need a lot, and I don't want to pay the price at the shows, much less the stores.
  • Water bottles. I have my little eye on these: Clicky.  The smallest ones, they're perfect for traveling.
  • Automatic feeders for the cages I'm building.
  • More feed bowls for traveling/the rest of the cages.
There's probably more, but right now that's all I want. When the numbers come out, it wont seem like such a small number... Oh well. Life happens, and I want stuff.

I want them. They will make my life easier.


Let's see... What else... I weighed Tea Cup, she's the smallest senior I have right now. When she was 3 months old she didn't weigh enough to show. Now she weighs 2 lbs. 4 oz. Max weight for a Jersey Wooly is 3 and a half, with 3 lbs bring ideal. Her ears are under 2 and a half. 2 and a half is ideal, and 3 inches is the max. Such a tiny rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment