Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's not over folks

 I think it's safe to say that my paranoia has reached a higher level.

Straight from the Save the 6 Bells Rabbitry FB page:
"The Bell Project
Colorado Breeders being targeted! Another breeder in Colorado has had a complaint filed against them. The local Police responded to the call. Fortunately the officer felt the call was unjustified and dismissed the complaint. The breeder in question has been a vocal proponent for Debe Bell.

someone complained that rabbits were sitting in the sun ?? Mine are all under shade and someone else MIGHT think they need more sun. sheesh these people are out of control !"

So, calls are being made now to basically any rabbit breeders. Great.. Thank goodness the officer had a brain and didn't take the hoarding idea into account when he looked. Also, I have had people ask me if they need sun. :doh:


I like this comment the best:
"For people who know nothing about rabbits, they certainly seem determined to tell us how to raise ours!"


Ok, so back onto the actual 6 Bells rabbits. Read this--> Clicky

This bothers me, I don't want to go into this, it's not right that they're selling her rabbits. I can't even begin  to understand how this feels. Not to mention the thought of the pet buyers who are buying on impulse, and really know nothing about what they're getting into. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment