Saturday, August 20, 2011

Doggie backpack

Spencer saw this in a pet specialty store today, and he was glued and he wanted it. We go walking at Emerson Point Preserve which has a lot of nature trails, and it's perfect for a fun day outside with Lexi (our dog). We always wanted to take her, but we would need to carry a lot with us. So, when Spencer saw the backpack, he was sold. We took her walking around the neighborhood today, and she was not bothered by it. It wasn't heavy on her, or hurting her, she seemed normal.
 

On this side I put the poop bags, and bones. (I later moved them to the right side)


I put a little pink knife on this side, which was switched with the treats, and hand sanitizer.

She seems like she really likes it, and on Spencer's next day off we'll take her to Emerson, and it will be a lovely day. I need to find a small bowl for water though, I plan on getting that tomorrow at Petsmart.

Now, on to a fluffier note, I really want to breed. I'm down to only one baby left to sell, and I really really want to breed again. I'm being good, and holding out till after convention when the new cages should be finished *sigh*. Sometimes it isn't fun to be patient.




No comments:

Post a Comment