Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goals: 2012

I've been sitting on this post for the past few days, trying to think of decent, and hard goals. So, here it is!!! I hope I can keep up with them, and I will be visiting this post in a year =D


Here are my goals for 2012:

1. Grand Champion a home bred - I earned 3 legs on Marshmallow as a junior, only needed one more! I hope to be able to Grand Champion a home bred in 2012!

2. Be more selective with my home breds - I want to be pickier with my babies. If that means I don't keep any in the litter, so be it.

3. Get started with Agouti and Shaded - I've had unexpected luck with Tans and Selfs, I now want to get started with my actual passions; Agouti and Shadeds.


4. Build more cages to house more juniors - We have most of the materials, and now I want to be able to expand my heard, allowing it to improve.

5. Stay cleaner - I'll admit, I've been lazy. This is more of a resolution, but I do plan on keeping up with the cages, regardless if my husband is there to help me with the big ones or not.

I hope you all have a safe, and happy new year! I will see you in 2012 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment