Sunday, February 5, 2012

Even more changes

A lot of things are changing, I suppose. I decided to completely drop Shadeds from my breeding program, and I'm not going to Jersey Wooly Nationals. Some things have come up, and rather than burden you with my issues, I'm just going to plainly state that those two things aren't going to happen.

My main focus will be on Agouti and Tan. I will keep the Selfs, of course. I will also be breeding for Shaded Tans, so my shadeds aren't completely useless.


In the mean time, I do have 2 tan litters due tomorrow.


I would like to point out that Marshmallow is NOT pregnant. Brat...




Tea Cup ended up making a nest later that night. Such a good ball!



If you zoom in, you'll see a cute bunny staring at you =) This is Irish Lass's litter. All still healthy!




It's going to be nice to only have a small focus. Easy breeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment