Thursday, February 9, 2012

Website update

I updated the website... again.


http://www.thefuzzypatch.com/


I'm really liking cremes right now, which I've already converted my nail polish blog over to this latest obsession. Also, if you want to know where I got the graphics from (the one's that say "Welcome", and "Show Schedule" that are seen throughout the site) let me know. This isn't what they were intended for, but that's besides the point! I downloaded them awhile ago, and they fit so nice! I also added my juniors, added a bun for sale. That one was a toughy. I don't really want to sell him. I'm also thinking about selling his dad. Dad is a tort, so son is a black that carries non-extension. Either way, not doing shadeds, so he's not of much use to me anymore. I'm also talking to a friend to see if my Siamese Sable will be of any use to her. If not, I'll look into petting him out or giving him away. I got him for free, so I'm not really wanting to sell him.

I'm so proud of myself! I'm actually looking at selling some rabbit I really like. It has to be done. My focus has shifted in a different direction, and I need room to compensate for that change.

Did I mention I wasn't going to JW/AFL Nationals?

No comments:

Post a Comment