Monday, November 28, 2011

My lovely's

Today I would like to introduce you to some of my babies that I don't show off as much as others. Mostly because I don't show them.

Here they are!!!!



Duette's Night - Brood doe, black JW


Meadow's AD1 (Yo Yo Ma) - Siamese Sable JW Jr

Parrish's Cookies and Cream - broken blue AFL

Meadow's FN2 (Holly) - REW JW

Meadow's Coco Puff - Old fart lol Chocolate JW

Krissie's Kit - Coco Puff's daughter, and my first JW, Black Silver Marten JW

Lovely (idk her official name) - My mom's rabbit, broken tort HL

Ashton - Lovely's son, broken black AFL/HL mix. He's also partially blind.
Keira - castor MR. One of oldest rabbits
I'm not including Paige, because she get's cyber attention lol. These guys get next to no attention online. I love them though, and they are all spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment