Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hi!

I meant for this to be a facebook status, but I kept typing, and well... It got to long.

Now it's a blog post!!!

So excited, I keep checking Night's belly and it is getting bigger =) She's due on the 4th, but it's still fun almost knowing there's little babies in there. Let's hope for December babies!!! I'm really holding out for Iris. She's the one I'm worried about, which is the reason I bred Night. Night is the one I know I can count on to foster, and if anything happens with Iris, I can give her the babies. I don't know what I would do without Night, she's my best momma.
Night wasn't ready to breed when I bred Iris, but 2 days later she was ready. Should be close enough. Emma is iffy... she was ready, but my buck didn't have the energy in him. She lifted, but he never "finished the job". I'm still putting a nest box in there, just in case. I did leave them alone for a few hours, I figured it was safe seeing as how she wasn't chasing him.

Till next time, bye!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment