Friday, November 4, 2011

Convention video

This is a video compiled of footage that I took while at convention. I had been meaning to make a video to this song, and convention seemed perfect! There are parts I would have liked to cut out, but I didn't have enough usable footage to do so (blurry, shaky, etc.).

Song information:
   Ohio by Honey Honey
   Album: Billy Jack
   Download the song for free here: http://honeyhoneyband.com/news/28661






I've been trying to breed, but so far only one pair have actually been successful. My does are less than willing, and m bucks are now shy of the table. At least the pair that I really wanted to breed did their job. Hopefully we'll have one more litter coming up, and it will be PP's Do You Remember x PP's Irish Lass again. Let's hope for the best with Iris.

No comments:

Post a Comment