Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One of my goals for this year was to take time off of showing, and focus on breeding, and juniors. I hit a bump, and I was focusing more on showing, and not getting those does bred. Now that I have juniors to show I am incredibly pleased with the outcome of my recent homegrowns. There are only three that I am showing currently. They all are receiving great comments on the table, two have already received legs when shown against some really nice rabbits; brother and sister Toulouse (Black Otter) and Marie (REW). Marie even got the comment "I want to see this rabbit in a month", as well as how typey she is. Her first leg was for BOS. Toulouse has one for BOB, his teeth is butting so his show days are unsure at the moment. All of my rabbits are "typey" and "promising" and that is such a great feeling. I'm not at the point that I want to be yet, not sure if I will ever be satisfied, but it's a step in the right direction and I am improving.

It's a slow ride, but I'm getting somewhere and that's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment