Monday, April 9, 2012

Moo


Oh Moo, how you make me laugh. With their witty comments, and sense of humor, the people at Moo.com have won my heart over. After the misery vistaprint put me through, I was quickly in search for a new printing company. That company, is now Moo.


First off, I ordered a free sample pack to check the quality, and see what their products were like. This is what I saw when I opened the packet: (click any picture to enlarge)





Everything that Moo has to offer is completely customizable. You even have the option of choosing different backs to your cards! I love this option.

Quick look at the actual business cards (with their prices on the back, so convenient!).




First off are their Luxe cards. They feel like cardboard sandwich. The sides of the card are split in half, with a piece of thick (in this case red) cardboard in the middle. They feel really sturdy.

The next one are the classic style rounded corner cards. This is what my actual business cards will be printed on. The paper is really nice! They weren't kidding when they said it was a high quality paper. The actual feel of the card is a satin finish. Not to shiny, but not to matte. Perfect mix.




The first one is the classic style without the rounded corners.

Second are the "Moo Green" stock. 100% recycled, and 100% recyclable. To me, it feels like another cardboard business card, but not cardboard at the same time. This one is hard to explain. Definitely doesn't feel cheap, and is also more sturdy than the average business card walking around.




I was so skeptical about the Mini cards. The sample pack came with two, and I used them to compare to the average size of a business card. The ones i got were printed on the classic paper, same quality, small size. The actual width of the image wont be altered, but you will loose some of the height in the image (which you can view when you upload the image). Above are comparisons for you.




 The post card is on top, and it is printed on photo paper, and the card on the bottom feels like the green stock. I probably wont use these, but they're still nice.



Then the stickers. There are plane stickers, and return labels. All customizable.



I do agree that Moo is a little bit pricey, but compared to what Vistaprint is/did, it's worth it. From the quality, to the humor, I will invest the money. I also want to add, no I am not being paid to do this (I wish). I got the sample pack for free at Moo.com. I think that's everything. I received the sample business cards I made in the male today, and I will make a blog post about those tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment