Thursday, March 1, 2012

Babies babies babies


I have been so busy lately, which is so unlike me! Normally I'm a hermit, but I've just had so much to do. It should be slowing down, but not by much.  Fist off is Iris's litter. They are so big! I can't believe they are 6 weeks old.



Night and Braden's first litter, Ashe and Yuffie. The goofy one who is sniffing is Yuffie. These two are a riot to watch! They are so funny.


I couldn't get a good picture of Tea Cup's litter aside from the nosey REW that I've named White Out.


4 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast! They're all so adorable, but I think the REW is my favorite. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The REW is probably the friendliest, but for some reason my Tans just have crazy personalities. One was sitting in the orange food bowl and eating out of the blue one that's attached to the door. Crazy buns.

    ReplyDelete